Sandbox crashes without saving!

Hello all,

I was wondering if anybody tried to load Sandbox with lots of objects? if so have you noticed that the sandbox crashes and a message for sending an error report comes up...

You get to lose all your work if not saved... which puzzled me a lot! how are you going to build any game upon this problem?

Or is it the beta 5.3 version that is on test?...

Unity/UE you got royalties, Lumberyard doesn't work at all... what's left? it's like better start 2d gaming...

BR
Riad

Re: Sandbox crashes without saving!

Hello Lavich, Thanks for answering.

I can get the log file and post it next time... I got those crashes on Windows 10.

I have tested the engine on Windows 7 and it didn't crash. I loaded it with more than 1000 AI-Human and hundreds of vehicules of all types... it did got slower and slower obviously... but what amazed me is it didn't crash! not even a single message from the sandbox except the usual warning. My mind was blown away! I really felt I was having a beast engine into my hands... I'm impressed.

So was it because of Windows 10?... I will re-install my windows10 and install CE5.3 on the C drive and test again... maybe a fresh start will fix things up!

Thanks a million

Best regards,
Riad

Re: Sandbox crashes without saving!

Hello lavizh,

I'm running Windows 10 Home 64-bit build 14393. If you have any advice please dear don't hesitate... This problem is nagging me terribly. I love this engine and I have finished the tutorials on the website but I'm thinking to try something else now because of this bug... By the way, have you been ruining/testing sandbox for a long period of time?

Bellow is the log error... I can send the whole report (including the dump report) if you gave me a mail or something...

Regards,
Riad

error log: Logged at Thursday, May 25, 2017 13:43:48
FileVersion: 5.3.4.47
ProductVersion: 5.3.4.47
LogFile: Editor.log
GameDir: Assets
Executable: D:\Cryengine\Engine\Crytek\CRYENGINE_5.3\bin\win_x64\Sandbox.exe

Exception Code: FATAL_ERROR
Exception Addr:
Exception Module:
Exception Description: FATAL_ERROR,