Sandbox Source Code

Hi guys, I have been waiting for a while sandbox source code, I want to make changes on Mannequin Editor for my own purposes.
I guess 5.3 road map include sandbox source code as a target, I don't know I am wrong, this was really exciting me.
But hitherto, only RC and Character Tool source codes have been released with version 5.3.4.

I can't see anymore about it on CryEngine road map, I wonder, Is that target had been canceled?
If not I would you like to hear about its date, in order to consider to arrange my own road map for my project.

Thank you for all your time.

Re: Sandbox Source Code

There is no set date on when the sourcecode is coming but Crytek has confirmed it will be released at some point. Nobody knows when, perhaps there are legal issues behind it and it needs to be resolved first, i know the Sandbox Editor uses several components like Toolkit Pro and Qt and those are certainly not free of charge for a project like this.

This is ofcourse unconfirmed and only my own words and not official ones.

Re: Sandbox Source Code

lavizh wrote:There is no set date on when the sourcecode is coming but Crytek has confirmed it will be released at some point. Nobody knows when, perhaps there are legal issues behind it and it needs to be resolved first, i know the Sandbox Editor uses several components like Toolkit Pro and Qt and those are certainly not free of charge for a project like this.

This is ofcourse unconfirmed and only my own words and not official ones.

I understand, unfortunately in that moment we have only confirmation, this is saddening even though it is not worst situation.
It would be fascinating to make enhancing to CryEngine with QT.
Thank you so much for your attention lavizh.