A few questions)

Hello, I'm most likely going to use cryengine and I have such a question for you.
What kind of game can I create with this engine? Are there any restrictions with the genre? And what genre games will make it easier on him? and why? Also I'm curious as to how things are with the multiplayer?
Yes, I also plan to switch to it from Unity3d and after reading the documentation I was frightened by the XML files. Why are they needed and why do other engines do without them?
I look forward to receiving answers to my questions)

If that, do not swear at punctuation: it was translated by Google translator from Russian.

Re: A few questions)

hey
Hello! Thanks for your answer.
it would be interesting if you can describe your project.
Now I do not exactly know what kind of project I will create. The last thing I started doing on Unity3D is a shooter in a gloomy atmosphere, seeing in Cryengine project Game SDK I decided that this can very much help me in the genre of shooter.
Did you check the latest documentation for migrating from Unity to CE5 ?
Of course! When Crytek showed that they would change the documentation for the screenshot, I saw the guidelines for migration, I was very interested) When they came out, I certainly read them.

Reading the rest of the documentation, I noticed that almost every aspect of the engine is associated with xml files. It seems to me, or it is somehow inflexible, for example IK mechanisms work through xml does not it mean that, for example, I can not change them during the game?