Rain and Snow Entity, Editor Perspective View Issues, Character Tool - Help Needed

Hi folks,
I've got 'little' problem for a while now which bothers me and make it impossible to move forward with the project. If anyone does not the answer I would much appreciate if you could help me to figure out the issues.

1. Rain Entity / Snow Entity don't work properly. I've found some old post from 2016 where unfortunately it was not solved. Anyway, getting to the point. When I place rain entity or snow entity they flicker on lower graphics settings and become extremely blurry on high gfx settings. On high settings it looks like blurry rain surface 'texture' (for rain) does not stick to the surface, instead when I turn around with the player, it moves with the camera. Not sure whether I explained it sufficiently.

Database (particles) effects for this purpose rain and snow are not even close comparable to the rain or snow as they don't give me surface effects.. So I would not be able to make puddles, heavy rain surface effects and so on.. Please advise.

2. Another issue relates to the resizing of the editor (perspective) window itself and issues. I couldn't find answer to this either so I hope someone here could lend me a hand :)
The issue occurs when I resize the window, lets say when docking the windows, ie. flowgraph to window slots or when resizing. Then whole view gets squashed / distorted and part of it only is active, and some of it somehow hangs (it's static last view sort of image of the perspective window). Of course if I reset layout it works again properly. This is really annoying issue which I would love to resolve.

3. Character Editor - again when I resize the perspective window character gets distorted, and moves away, grid gets distorted and doesn't adjust to the window. So putting it simply it goes sort of beyond the view gets really slow. This issue makes it impossible to work with Character Editor.

I've tried to log in to answers with above issues to no avail (there is redirection issues) so I hope someone will be so generous and help me here. Thanks in advance for all the suggestions.
GorbashGaming - Beginner Tutorials for CE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIjN10 ... Img/videos

Re: Rain and Snow Entity, Editor Perspective View Issues, Character Tool - Help Needed

For question 1 you could provide some pics if possible so we can see the problem or video. might get better results.
Hi Creating1,
thanks for your reply.
Yes, of course. Took a while as I had to upload it as well.

First part shows flickering on low spec, then I switch to high quality graphics and it's actually more visible on snow, later on in the video.

Thanks. Hope you have some suggestions.
GorbashGaming - Beginner Tutorials for CE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIjN10 ... Img/videos

Re: Rain and Snow Entity, Editor Perspective View Issues, Character Tool - Help Needed

Thanks for reply Lavizh, I presumed so. Was hoping to use entities though as they are really useful and give more usage freedom in terms of params, etc. Btw I've seen people using it on some you tube vids without the problem so I don't really know what's going on. Console doesn't throw out any errors related to entities though so it's hard to figure out what's going on.

Perhaps you have would have some idea how to fix Volumetric Clouds flickering as well?

Looks like it's busted then. You can ofcourse easily achieve the same results using the Wavicle Particle Editor in CE5, creating actual rain is very easy, the effect on the ground is just ripples set to terrain only on the camera angle.
Thanks for suggestion. BTW I'd love to use Particle Editor but it crashes on me when I add new 'after' feature, simple location. So it's not usable for me at the moment. Perhaps some other suggestions :) Many thanks.