Re: CRYENGINE 5.4 boot error

Most likely a configuration error;

Make sure you have installed all windows updates (take note of optional updates too).
Update your graphic drivers and geforce/amd software products.
Disable any anti virus (to test, not permanently).
Reset any graphical windows settings to an acceptable value, eg, screen bit-depth, color space and disable any programs that graphically change your system.
Reset any disabled or manually stopped services.
Make sure DirectX is up to date.
Make sure MSVC redistributables are installed correctly (vc+ 2015 redist).

---

Basically, update everything, make sure nothing that you have changed, or customized is conflicting with your graphics apis.

good luck
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin | CMakeLists Gen | C++ Project Templates

uniflare wrote:Most likely a configuration error;

Make sure you have installed all windows updates (take note of optional updates too).
Update your graphic drivers and geforce/amd software products.
Disable any anti virus (to test, not permanently).
Reset any graphical windows settings to an acceptable value, eg, screen bit-depth, color space and disable any programs that graphically change your system.
Reset any disabled or manually stopped services.
Make sure DirectX is up to date.
Make sure MSVC redistributables are installed correctly (vc+ 2015 redist).

---

Basically, update everything, make sure nothing that you have changed, or customized is conflicting with your graphics apis.

good luck

Thank you for your help

Everything looks OK,

I will check directx again... But, I can boot 5.3 normally...

If your hardware meets the minimum requirements, it will be either software or firmware configuration issue. There is a possibility that your specific hardware may require something changed in code but in all honesty this is extremely unlikely.

99% of the time, these issues are caused by either;
Software conflict (stuff like overlays/anti virus)
OS configuration (inc missing updates or DEP etc)
Driver issues (bugs or mis-configurations)
or Firmware/BIOS settings (power performance modes can activate and deactivate conflicting features for ex)

It is extremely unlikely to be either;
Engine Code issue or
Hardware issue.

good luck
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin | CMakeLists Gen | C++ Project Templates