Light Entity Problem

Hello there CryEngine Members.

First of all i am new poster here, actually it is my first time asking anything in Forum section and my bad if it is in wrong place.I will try my best to describe my problem i am facing in CryEngine 5.3 at this moment.

I am planning to create Horror game and when i place my light entity it's working fine/ however none of textures does not work on it (i want to make it flashlight_projector) and when i apply any of texture on it it goes black and does not work, i tried installing Engine over but still facing same problem. If there is any fix for it it would be appreciated because without light (as my flashlight source) it does not make any sense to make Horror Level

Re: Light Entity Problem

LevanBolkvadze wrote:Hello there CryEngine Members.

First of all i am new poster here, actually it is my first time asking anything in Forum section and my bad if it is in wrong place.I will try my best to describe my problem i am facing in CryEngine 5.3 at this moment.

I am planning to create Horror game and when i place my light entity it's working fine/ however none of textures does not work on it (i want to make it flashlight_projector) and when i apply any of texture on it it goes black and does not work, i tried installing Engine over but still facing same problem. If there is any fix for it it would be appreciated because without light (as my flashlight source) it does not make any sense to make Horror Level

are your trying to make a filtered flashlight like original one? or what?
please try describing the issue in detail.
Director @MARKHOR Games Pakistan

All i am doing is i want to make flashlight so i am attaching Light entity to local player with Key F to turn on/off light but when i change Light entity texture to flashlight_projector or other it goes black and i can not see any light . it does only work on default light

LevanBolkvadze wrote:All i am doing is i want to make flashlight so i am attaching Light entity to local player with Key F to turn on/off light but when i change Light entity texture to flashlight_projector or other it goes black and i can not see any light . it does only work on default light

can you show the flowgraph?
Director @MARKHOR Games Pakistan

ahm3d wrote:
LevanBolkvadze wrote:All i am doing is i want to make flashlight so i am attaching Light entity to local player with Key F to turn on/off light but when i change Light entity texture to flashlight_projector or other it goes black and i can not see any light . it does only work on default light

can you show the flowgraph?