Adjusting Movement Keys & Move Speed Etc

I loaded up the Top Down shooter project.
And the little man runs around. Great.

I want to remove the mouse control, and replace the turn left-right with a keyboard key.
I also want to adjust a few things like: how fast he moves. how fast he turns.
I am actually trying to create a space-battle game, so I am wondering how to keep him moving in the direction he is going (forever) (no gravity) until he basically turns in a different direction and applies thrust in that direction.

I followed the flappy boid tutorial and learned a bit about Flow Graph, setting the jump key, etc.

I am just a bit confused : if I don't want to use the default character as Player, and instead create my own Player, with it's own key controls - how do I set those key controls? Where is that in Flow Graph, what is that called? What is a turn called? Apply forward momentum basically works (from the tutorial) but where is rotate & basically - any info on keyboard controls would be great, thanks!

Re: Adjusting Movement Keys & Move Speed Etc

im not sure what is in the flow graph without the game sdk, FG>input nodes and physics impulse node would need a very small mass for the player char

I loaded up the Top Down shooter project.
And the little man runs around. Great.

I want to remove the mouse control, and replace the turn left-right with a keyboard key.
I also want to adjust a few things like: how fast he moves. how fast he turns.
I am actually trying to create a space-battle game, so I am wondering how to keep him moving in the direction he is going (forever) (no gravity) until he basically turns in a different direction and applies thrust in that direction.

I followed the flappy boid tutorial and learned a bit about Flow Graph, setting the jump key, etc.

I am just a bit confused : if I don't want to use the default character as Player, and instead create my own Player, with it's own key controls - how do I set those key controls? Where is that in Flow Graph, what is that called? What is a turn called? Apply forward momentum basically works (from the tutorial) but where is rotate & basically - any info on keyboard controls would be great, thanks!
AMD RYZEN 5 2600 OC 4.2, ASROCK 570 PHANTOM D GAMING OC 1325