Re: Tesselation

OK ! But I think it would be great to add it.
The terrain in principle must be completely recycled! Nothing really has changed since CE2, there’s not even a seemingly standard thing like Splatmap, and there are strict restrictions on the size of the terrain. At least sometime I saw that someone would make a beautiful realistic terrain on this engine, not a forest or other environment filled with geometry, but simply a terrain like on UE4 !? So I have never seen, because the terrain is very outdated

However, CE remains a great game engine !
NO! In addition to Crytek, no one can work on this engine, all developers are simply drowning in bugs. All tools are outdated and very very uncomfortable. I look at development Star Citizen and after so many years I see bugs that were still in CE2. Nothing changes

NO! In addition to Crytek, no one can work on this engine, all developers are simply drowning in bugs. All tools are outdated and very very uncomfortable. I look at development Star Citizen and after so many years I see bugs that were still in CE2. Nothing changes
So, which game engine do you prefer, noise ?

However, CE remains a great game engine !
Why are you having such a hard time using it? Im developing my game just fine on CE 5.6.5. Perhaps have a look at the documentation and countless youtube tutorials if you are struggling?