A documentation that contains a lot of things about Cryengine.

Hi Crytek's some workers. I don't know how much you will care this post but, after all, i'll write by the permission of ALLAH.

You have to prepare a good documentation. Today i took a look at Amazon's documentation and i think, it was better than Cryengine's documentation.
Even i get something about Cryengine from there.
Can we wait somethings like that? Even maybe, if you have not enough time, you can take a look at their documentation to see what their documentation contains.

I hope, you will take into consideration.

Re: A documentation that contains a lot of things about Cryengine.

Hiya,

We have doxygen API references for C# and C++ here: http://docs.cryengine.com/display/CEPRO ... +Reference.

If there's something missing please let us know.
There are class names, function names, member names and only names . Names are not descriptive enough by themselves.
Please, write detailed descriptions of classes, functions, everything. Group them by category. Give some examples of when and how to use them.
Now it's like guessing game. Takes time to figure them out by experimenting.

Re: A documentation that contains a lot of things about Cryengine.

I just don't get it. Among those publicly available engines you've guys got the most powerful one. But, how long you think this will last?
You've guys got very powerful competitors too.
You could have conquered the industry so far, if you had given more attention and made the engine easier to learn.
You are making it easier to use. I think everybody is grateful for that.
But even complex things become easy, when you know them well.
Please, pay more attention to your documentation.