Volumetric Fog gets disabled when the Camera is near to an River or Road

Hey Guys,

i have a strange problem with my current project. As soon as i enable my road or river the volumetric fog and the volumetric clouds are completly gone. I have attached 3 Screenshots.

Here in the first image the road is disabled and the volumetric fog is working as intended. Image
In this image i enabled the road and the fog is gone. Image This is the material for the road. Image I hope that someone can help me with that issue.

Greetings

Re: Volumetric Fog gets disabled when the Camera is near to an River or Road

Has the clouds >scaled up beyond 'stable value' and is any intersections regards to Roads overlapping? intersecting any paths or areas ? I encountered this glitch a while back It could be ToD vaules gone mad, Try resetting ToD or even only defaulting the volumetric fog values only, If that fails try resseting all of the mtrl's shaders, if that don't work Delete road, remake it from scratch.
Assimilated Reality's

Re: Volumetric Fog gets disabled when the Camera is near to an River or Road

What fixed it for me was setting the Emissive Intensity (kcd/m2) inside the material to 0
This may only be temporary fix If the whole mtrl file currupted some how then as soon as (after made change Emissive intensity) Restarted level and not fixed back starting point glitch. Any change make to mtrl will 'Snap the road back into visibility' - If all fails delete the material fron HD and make new road material from scratch.

-Regards
Assimilated Reality's