Re: Help while exporting game

Hmmm.. interesting i guess it picks up the dll from your cryproject file.

Create a file next to your cryproject file. Call it cryplugin.csv.

Now depending on what template you chose you will have to customize the contents.

Code: Select all

C++;MyGameName;Plugin_MyGame;MhGame.dll;Assets
Replace MyGame.dll with the name of the dll created in the bin folder.
Replace Plugin_MyGame with the appropriate ltext from the cpp code. You will notice near the top of plugin.h, it will be preceeded by "class". eg. "class Plugin_MyGame".

Once you did that re run the updated package script.

If you have issues show me what you did :).

Good luck
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Technical Community Manager
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin

Hmmm.. interesting i guess it picks up the dll from your cryproject file.

Create a file next to your cryproject file. Call it cryplugin.csv.

Now depending on what template you chose you will have to customize the contents.

Code: Select all

C++;MyGameName;Plugin_MyGame;MhGame.dll;Assets
Replace MyGame.dll with the name of the dll created in the bin folder.
Replace Plugin_MyGame with the appropriate ltext from the cpp code. You will notice near the top of plugin.h, it will be preceeded by "class". eg. "class Plugin_MyGame".

Once you did that re run the updated package script.

If you have issues show me what you did :).

Good luck
Thanks, 3 things though (I'm relatively new to Cryengine in case you couldn't tell)
1. Where is the cpp Code?
2. Where is plugin.h?
3. Where is the package Script located?

Ah just noticed you don't have a "code" folder, do you have Visual Studio installed? It's the only thing I can think why you wouldn't have the "code" folder. No idea why you wouldn't get the "cryplugin.csv" though. vs 2015 community is free, follow the beginner guide in my signature if you want to give it a try.

to directly answer you;
1. You dont have one xD (see above)
2. in the code folder (its actually called "GamePlugin.h")
3. Package script is the link to the github i posted earlier: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1244#p4876 (download zip, you need python installed, after that drop your .cryproject file onto the .py script)

Can you post your game.log file after you "Launch Game" from the launcher for your project? (You can post it directly and use the "hidden/spoiler" bbcode tag)
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Technical Community Manager
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin

Ah just noticed you don't have a "code" folder, do you have Visual Studio installed? It's the only thing I can think why you wouldn't have the "code" folder. No idea why you wouldn't get the "cryplugin.csv" though. vs 2015 community is free, follow the beginner guide in my signature if you want to give it a try.

to directly answer you;
1. You dont have one xD (see above)
2. in the code folder (its actually called "GamePlugin.h")
3. Package script is the link to the github i posted earlier: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1244#p4876 (download zip, you need python installed, after that drop your .cryproject file onto the .py script)

Can you post your game.log file after you "Launch Game" from the launcher for your project? (You can post it directly and use the "hidden/spoiler" bbcode tag)
Your message contains 136719 characters.
The maximum number of allowed characters is 60000.
Do you have Skype, or an email I can send it?
As shown above it goes beyond the character limit.