Re: Help while exporting game

Can you calrify your issue. What you click what you are trying to do axactly?

I thought you were trying to export your game to standalone folder but i think i am wrong in that assumption.

Remember when you are working with plugins (templates) the engine will need your plugin line the a cryplugin.csv file in the engine root (if you want to launch game launcher or editor manually).

Otherwise just use the launcher.

PS. You can copy the cryplugin.csv from your project folder to the engine main directory.
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Technical Community Manager
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin

Can you calrify your issue. What you click what you are trying to do axactly?

I thought you were trying to export your game to standalone folder but i think i am wrong in that assumption.

Remember when you are working with plugins (templates) the engine will need your plugin line the a cryplugin.csv file in the engine root (if you want to launch game launcher or editor manually).

Otherwise just use the launcher.

PS. You can copy the cryplugin.csv from your project folder to the engine main directory.
I am trying to put my game in a standalone folder, but I can't, my project folder has no cryengine.csv file in it. My launcher launches the game just fine but that directory doesn't.
How would I put my game in a standalone folder?

Your project will have a cryplugin.csv in the project root, next to the cryproject file. You can check this by making a new project. Without this file, in 5.2/5.3, it wont even work with the launcher. (5.4 removes the need for the cryplugin.csv but 5.4 is not out yet).

To package your project you can use this updated package script by cry patsy (you will need to install python 3 first). Just drag and drop your cryproject file onto this .py script. The output by default inthink is c drive mygame.

https://github.com/uniflare/ce_tools/tr ... patibility

Good luck
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Technical Community Manager
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin

Your project will have a cryplugin.csv in the project root, next to the cryproject file. You can check this by making a new project. Without this file, in 5.2/5.3, it wont even work with the launcher. (5.4 removes the need for the cryplugin.csv but 5.4 is not out yet).

To package your project you can use this updated package script by cry patsy (you will need to install python 3 first). Just drag and drop your cryproject file onto this .py script. The output by default inthink is c drive mygame.

https://github.com/uniflare/ce_tools/tr ... patibility

Good luck
Thanks, but here is my project root.
Attachments
Screenshot (213).png
Screenshot (213).png (95.05 KiB) Viewed 1805 times

This was created using 5.3?

Create a new project. 5.3 requires cryplugin.csv

What is inside your .cryproject file?
I don't know what you mean by that, but when I right Click it I can select Launch Game and my game launches. I still don't know how to make a standalone. Yes it was made in Cryengine 5.3\
The code is:
{
"content": {
"assets": [
"Assets"
],
"libs": [
{
"name": "Game",
"shared": {
"win_x64": "bin/win_x64/Game.dll"
}