Re: Cryengine 5.4 in late April ?

The roadmap for 5.4 is really not that shiny in terms what is coming new to the engine. I hope they at least replaced the old Antialiasing modes to up to date ones.
I don't think AntiAliasing is a priority right now though as there are much more important things. But yeah i'd like to see SMAA 4x myself.
Again, this is your constant phrase "At the moment is not in priority" I've been constantly in your comments for the last couple of years, it seems that all that people in this community want to see in the engine, not in priority

Anything that ends up on the roadmap has never been a promise. It's an indication. Read the grey text at the bottom. It's explained there.
Well, you know the new editor of materials is not some kind of trifle, which can be postponed for an indefinite period and nothing terrible. The editor of the materials hung in the road map for several months, I do not remember exactly, many people, well, finally! What kind of changes in this area for the entire existence of the engine, and Crytek took and all broke off. Sadly of course! I'm sure many have been waiting. Judging by the way Dynamic Probes are discarded, a new material editor is not known when it will appear if it appears at all!

I hope it doesn't get delayed further! 5.3 was released around December (according to a quick Google search), a whole 7 months will have passed by the time it gets released! Also I hope that Crytek are more frequent with the upcoming Cryengine updates like 5.5. If it is not possible to have frequent updates then it would be a good idea to implement the ability to download beta versions of the engine while we wait for stable releases, kind of what UE4 and Unity do. This will also allow people to beta test for bugs and errors so problems can be fixed faster as there would be many more people testing the engine.