The forum was long overdue updating, and we’ve had a little reorganization that should make it easier to navigate to the place you need to be, retired some old sub-forums, and added new sections which we hope you find useful. We have archived the old forum, which is now read-only, and you can access it here or via “Community Archive” under the “Community” tab on the website.
Changes & Challenges in a nutshell:
- If you had issues logging in or posting before, these should be resolved now.
- The forum is still a little bit slow, but we’re working on it.
- The Forum Guidelines have been updated, so please read them carefully!
- If you want to get your work in CRYENGINE featured by our official channels, please check out our updated branding guidelines here.
- Feedback for the new forum and our web-services now has a dedicated forum here.
- We have added a newCollaboration- & Recruitment section.
- You can now advertise your marketplace items in our brand new Marketplace forum.
- You can now subscribe to a topic by clicking the triangle next to its name and expand further dialogue options.
- A user's profile information can be expanded by clicking on their avatar.
The CRYENGINE Team