Announcing CRYENGINE merch!

You’ve been asking for CRYENGINE merchandise, and so we’re making it happen.

As of today you can purchase CRYENGINE t-shirts, caps, and coffee mugs right here And this is just the beginning! We’ll have more items coming soon, as well as weekly sales. Let us know what you think about our range of products and what else you would like to see here on the forums, Twitterand Facebook!

-The CRYENGINE Team

Re: Announcing CRYENGINE merch!

BrUnOXaVIeR wrote:I would buy one, but after taxes here one of these would cost me more than $200

Oh really? Where are you at? That's strange as Spreadshirt should have a US and EU shop; so if you order in the respective shop, it should be cheaper, tax-wise.

creating1 wrote:I was expecting one t-shirt with the cry toad.

Suggestion noted.

Cry-Engine-Meme.png
Epic Toad
Cry-Engine-Meme.png (91.67 KiB) Viewed 632 times
CRYENGINE Community Manager

I'm manning the CRYENGINE stations on Facebook & Twitter as well, so come and say hi!
My personal Twittering may contain nuts.

Get to know me.

cry-nic wrote:
BrUnOXaVIeR wrote:I would buy one, but after taxes here one of these would cost me more than $200

Oh really? Where are you at? That's strange as Spreadshirt should have a US and EU shop; so if you order in the respective shop, it should be cheaper, tax-wise.

I live in south america =}
60% taxes at a minimum /sadface

BrUnOXaVIeR wrote:
cry-nic wrote:

I live in south america =}
60% taxes at a minimum /sadface

Oh no! D= So sorry to hear this. I will keep that in mind for the future, but I'm afraid our options are limited. Thanks for your feedback, though. It's noted and appreciated.
CRYENGINE Community Manager

I'm manning the CRYENGINE stations on Facebook & Twitter as well, so come and say hi!
My personal Twittering may contain nuts.

Get to know me.