Cast your vote for the CRYENGINE Indie Game of the Year 2020!

ColdSide - AdroV Games
Total votes: 60 (30%)
Racing Glider - Mystik'art
Total votes: 36 (18%)
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - Wolcen Studios
Total votes: 102 (52%)
Total votes: 198

Re: Choose your CRYENGINE Indie Game of the Year 2020 !

I cast my vote against Wolcen; because it is the most immersive game amongst them and also made me think like a long time should have been spent the during development of it, while playing this amazing game. Thank you Crytek for making such a game real with your amazing engine.

Re: Choose your CRYENGINE Indie Game of the Year 2020 !

As a person with mental and physical disabilities, at the age of 63, I have always been a loner. As such, I prefer single player type games. Just from watching all 3 of the nomination trailers I have chosen Coldside as my choose.

The reasons being that this was a one person creation alone impressed me, however, th clarity and yet stunning graphics really appealed to me. Lastly just from the trailer I can honestly say that this is one game I will be waiting to buy.

Re: Choose your CRYENGINE Indie Game of the Year 2020 ! - Racing Glider

Honestly I wasn't looking for any ground breaking mechanics, and, I hesitated quite a bit but of the 3 titles Racing Glider was the one which to me had the most potential to really showcase CryEngine.

It's a graphic artist game, the mechanics are straightforward but the maps and environments have the opportunity to be exquisite, and, although they were pretty, I didn't feel they really pushed CryEngine, where, it could have been a real crusher visually.

So, Racing Glider because it has tremendous upscale with limited scope, the other ones, kudos for a great job and have their merits, but if I was to take one and really push it to show off the CryEngine, Glider is my selection.