Equipment Loadout Menu / Character Select

Hoping this is the place for this topic. I know that the character model can be changed using the equipment loadout scripts. Is there a way to create a menu after the map select menu for each player to choose which loadout pack they wanted? Essentially I'm looking for a character select option. I'm guessing I could create a Loadout Package for each character. I don't know if that is the best way to do things or not. Has anyone created something like this?
Last edited by beachbum2012ad_home on Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Equipment Loadout Menu

beachbum2012ad_home wrote:Hoping this is the place for this topic. I know that the character model can be changed using the equipment loadout scripts. Is there a way to create a menu after the map select menu for each player to choose which loadout pack they wanted? Essentially I'm looking for a character select option. I'm guessing I could create a Loadout Package for each character. I don't know if that is the best way to do things or not. Has anyone created something like this?

Hi
beachbum2012ad_home. I understand you want to make the inventory of weapons. If you need then I have a video tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1G6UUYSTCk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8GOHAWz31Y

That is nice work but I'm more interested in each player being able to choose a different character model before each Instant Action match. As of December using 5.2 I was able to get multiplayer working over my Wireless Network. I'd Like it to go something like this below.
In the Game Launcher:
1. Select Multiplayer
2. Player 1 Selects Host Server
3. Host Selects Map
4. Other Players Join Server
5. Everyone Selects A Character (I'm ok with everyone starting with just a basic equipment pack and having to find Weapons on the map)

beachbum2012ad_home wrote:That is nice work but I'm more interested in each player being able to choose a different character model before each Instant Action match. As of December using 5.2 I was able to get multiplayer working over my Wireless Network. I'd Like it to go something like this below.
In the Game Launcher:
1. Select Multiplayer
2. Player 1 Selects Host Server
3. Host Selects Map
4. Other Players Join Server
5. Everyone Selects A Character (I'm ok with everyone starting with just a basic equipment pack and having to find Weapons on the map)

Good idea. But it is a pity that I can not do it. Many times I tried :(