Schematyc help

is it currently possible in 5,4?

i have a 2 entities made with sensor volumes, a torch and a fire pit, they work!

i would like to have it so that the particle emitter only ACTIVATES when the SENSOR VOLUME is entered and an INPUT button is pressed.

so sensor volume and button pressed have to be true before the particle emitter activates.

how does logic/conditions work in schematyc graph

Re: Schematyc help

i have a 2 entities made with sensor volumes, a torch and a fire pit, they work!

i would like to have it so that the particle emitter only ACTIVATES when the SENSOR VOLUME is entered and an INPUT button is pressed.

so sensor volume and button pressed have to be true before the particle emitter activates.

I'm waiting release AI Schematyc at CE 5.5 or CE 5.6 , I think you stop your project at CE 5.4 , cause redesign schematyc editor at CE 5.4, also , schematyc version 2 is on the way ;-)
C++ Programmer
https://www.youtube.com/AhmadKarami

Hi,

I believe you can use an AND gate, found under Funcion:Standard:Bool

i tried that the input must not have been registering will try it again.

Hi,

I believe you can use an AND gate, found under Funcion:Standard:Bool

u miss understand me i have sensor volumes working fine, its the input button press that dont work ive folllow any tut i could find button press never registers.

Hi,

Have you setup the sensorvolume properly?
Here's how to do it otherwise:

This is indeed possible,

Here is an example;
Schematyc_Input_Sensor_ParticleTrigger_Flow.PNG
Schematyc_Input_Sensor_ParticleTrigger_Flow.PNG (93.74 KiB) Viewed 740 times
Notice the two variables I added that I use to check if the action should activate or deactivate the particle effect.

On Game start I register an action to a key (1).
When any of the actions (key press, sensor entering/leaving) occurs I modify the variables accordingly and do a check each time this occurs.
This is just one way and you could expand this even further.

- Note the "String Equal" function is backwards - we know about this :P.
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Community Coordinator
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin

now it just triggers when sensor volume is entered even tho button is never pressed
This is indeed possible,

Here is an example;

Notice the two variables I added that I use to check if the action should activate or deactivate the particle effect.

When any of the actions (key press, sensor entering/leaving) occurs I modify the variables accordingly and do a check each time this occurs.

I cannot reproduce your problem on this end,

Make sure you set the variables correctly for each action and sensor events.
Make sure the default values of these variables is off/false.

Try to debug using the debug component and draw text with the bool->toString node to see if the variables are acting proper.
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Community Coordinator
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin

I used debug component and figured out that "Equal string node" is not backwards it in fact fires correctly for me.

This is indeed possible,

Here is an example;