Re: Execute action in flowgraph

Hello
that was the exact thing i was looking for it.
But what is the parameter "value"?
also the action executed just once and if i hit the button again nothing happens!
how set rotateyaw and rotatepitch reversed? when i bind some button on these action it rotate just to right and down. how can i reverse the rotation?
Best

lavizh wrote:If you are making a game you probably shouldn't be using FeatureTests. Not sure if they will work in Release Mode.

Could you please share a solution?! this is really essential for me

i want to control player navigation by UI , the best way seems to be integrating flash ui with actions!
I also tried entity rotation and link it to the player but it doesn't work!

Not sure how this is handled in 5.3 as this system is being refactored. Seems that Schematyc AI / Entity Componentns are coming with 5.4 (coming in late April). Which will include Navigation & Movement, Behavior, UQS and Perception. Hopefully this new system will simplify things for developers.

mikajaxxx wrote:i want to control player navigation by UI , the best way seems to be integrating flash ui with actions!

As Lavizh said, Featuretests really aren't a long term solution for this sort of thing. They're invaluable tools, but ill-suited for final build usage.

mikajaxxx wrote:I also tried entity rotation and link it to the player but it doesn't work!

The player, being a dynamic entity already controlled by controller input, is not going to respond well to FG commands, outside of things like action impulses.