Re-Activate player camera component via Flowgraph

Hi all,

My last question was about accessing component via flowgraph, Lavizh said that there wasn't any communication between the two systems. So I ask this new question, but I think I already know the answer.

If I activate a camera entity with Camera:View flownode, it works well, but if I try to come back to the player's default camera, with camera:view (Entityid = localPlayer), it renders camera at player's foot. I can't success to get the default camera to come back.

Should I consider create a new camera entity, linked to camera joint, instead of camera component there is in the default first person system cpp ?

Thanks all,

Nicolas

Re: Re-Activate player camera component via Flowgraph

yes or even linking another camera via FG>ENTITY>ATTACHMENT

Hi all,

My last question was about accessing component via flowgraph, Lavizh said that there wasn't any communication between the two systems. So I ask this new question, but I think I already know the answer.

If I activate a camera entity with Camera:View flownode, it works well, but if I try to come back to the player's default camera, with camera:view (Entityid = localPlayer), it renders camera at player's foot. I can't success to get the default camera to come back.

Should I consider create a new camera entity, linked to camera joint, instead of camera component there is in the default first person system cpp ?

Thanks all,

Nicolas