How do I even rotate anything in 5.4 with Schematyc ? What happened to "Movement" Component ?

Hello everyone.

I am trying to make a simple 3rd person character with Schematyc.
I have managed to move thing around in 5.4 with Schematyc with "CharacterController:: Set Velocity" by imitating LightenUp 2.0, but I have simply no idea how to rotate things.

I tried quite a bit with math and Vec3s but I have no idea what actually must be "Set" to get a rotation. I simply have no idea.

Also I noticed that some very useful components like "Movement" is simply gone, which included Rotation, Position and else. Why such a step ?

Thanks.
Last edited by tan on Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: How do I even rotate anything in 5.4 with Schematyc ? What happened to "Movement" Component ?

Hi there, as you may know Schematyc is a beta feature and this is something we are aware of. for basic entities you could try setting the rotation of the entity itself. In this particular case for a character this is most probably not what you want, though.

Feedback on Schematyc is important for us so if you find issues feel free to submit reports on our GitHub issue tracker.

Thanks
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Community Coordinator
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin