My CryEngine SDK's Missing A Few Things

Hi!

I was able to find and open the CryEngine SDK in the editor just fine, but—after a few months—I opened up again only to notice a few things I'm suddenly having issues with:

• When I tried to open the character database:

• Isn't that a lovely looking lighthouse?

• What a funky looking boat!

• Where are the cute little turtles and why aren't those two hurting each other?

I also noticed some sounds missing that were in the Steam version of the editor. I keep looking around, but it seems I'm the only one having this issue—or maybe it was always like this, and I just now noticed. I would love some clarification either way.

Thanks for reading this!

Update 01: It has been close to a month; I've yet been able to solve this issue.
Last edited by naturalglitch on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: My CryEngine SDK's Missing A Few Things

naturalglitch wrote:Hi!

I was able to find and open the CryEngine SDK in the editor just fine, but—after a few months—I opened up again only to notice a few things I'm suddenly having issues with:

• When I tried to open the character database:

• Isn't that a lovely looking lighthouse?

• What a funky looking boat!

• Where are the cute little turtles and why aren't those two hurting each other?

I also noticed some sounds missing that were in the Steam version of the editor. I keep looking around, but it seems I'm the only one having this issue—or maybe it was always like this, and I just now noticed. I would love some clarification either way.

Thanks for reading this!

Update 01: It has been close to a month; I've yet been able to solve this issue.

What engine version are you running?