Cryengine V - How to make animation transitions

I think that in CryEngine 3, we could do this to add a start and an end animation for a loop animation. But I don't know how to do this in CryEngine V. I can't seem to find "Animation graph" window in CryEngine V.
To make it more clear, here is my purpose: I have Jump animation combined by 3 parts: Jump_up, Jump_idle, Jump_down. When the jump event start, the animation Jump_up start, then loop Jump_idle, when the jump event end, the animation Jump_down start.

I've tried to make more animation layers, but because Jump_idle is loop, I can't figure out how to put the Jump_down animation.

Edit: I realize the thing I need is animation transition, it doesn't simple as adding a start and an end animation for a loop animation, so I change the title of the topic to "How to make animation transitions".
It could be like this:
Last edited by HDN on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Small tips
How to add an image to a forum post
[C++] How to smoothly turn your character

Re: Cryengine V - How to add a start and an end animation for a loop animation

Despite i have not got enough information about ending of loop animations, here's my tip:
Open a new fragment, add your ending animation therein. Then call the fragment by using flowgraph/code when your first/loop animation placed fragment finished.

I hope it will help you.
But if you have not got enough information about code or flowgraph and don't know how does mannequin editor works, it probably won't give any benefit to you.

Re: Cryengine V - How to make animation transitions

I haven't written any code to handle jumps in Chrysalis yet, but the basic plan is to create a new action which encapsulates the entire jump and have it use a small state machine to switch tagstate as the jump is in progress.

So, I'd queue the jump, and set the 'start' tag, then switch to 'falling' and 'landing' tags when I detect them falling and landing on the ground.

Re: Cryengine V - How to make animation transitions

Ah, I figured it out. CryEngine 5.4 does have a feature for this.
Step 1: Open Mannequin Editor, and create a Transitions you want, like Idle to Jump

Step 2: Add a transition animation for Idle to Jump.

So it works. But then I realize the there should be a state Pre-Jump (when we hold the space key), then the state Jump (when we release the space key).
Small tips
How to add an image to a forum post
[C++] How to smoothly turn your character