How to play a sound?

I'm using 5.3.2 Launcher Version of cryengine.

I tried setting up a sound like in the attached image. When I right click the trigger and choose execute, I hear nothing.
I don't know which file formats the engine supports, So I added an ogg and a wav version to the trigger. I also tried them alone. I always hear nothing.

The editor log shows this:

<13:59:26> Cannot query plugin DLL 'N:\cryengine\CRYENGINE Launcher\Crytek\CRYENGINE_5.3\bin\win_x64/EditorPlugins\EditorCryAudioImplFmod.dll' factory pointer (is it a Sandbox plugin?)
<13:59:26> Cannot query plugin DLL 'N:\cryengine\CRYENGINE Launcher\Crytek\CRYENGINE_5.3\bin\win_x64/EditorPlugins\EditorCryAudioImplSDLMixer.dll' factory pointer (is it a Sandbox plugin?)
<13:59:26> Cannot query plugin DLL 'N:\cryengine\CRYENGINE Launcher\Crytek\CRYENGINE_5.3\bin\win_x64/EditorPlugins\EditorCryAudioImplWwise.dll' factory pointer (is it a Sandbox plugin?)
Attachments
audiocontrolseditor.png
audiocontrolseditor.png (80.25 KiB) Viewed 276 times

Re: How to play a sound?

I made it work:

I had to open a map first. If no map is open, it doesn't play any sound for me.
Also, after making changes in the Audio Controls Editor, you have to click File->Save All. Otherwise the changes are not commited and even testing the setup by rightclicking a trigger and choosing execute plays the sounds as they were configured the last time you clicked save all.