Wwise & Reverb

Hi, I need some help. The fact is that not so long ago I began to study Wwise and I had a small problem. The fact is that I want to replace some sounds in gamesdk (there is an example of step sounds in the video), and I succeeded, but for some reason those sounds that I added when I go into the trigger do not emit an echo, unlike the standard ones sounds, like a gun. What could be the problem?
Thank you in advance :)
Video - https://youtu.be/L_F5s2GKZA4
Last edited by Qweerty on Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Wwise & Reverb

Hi !
With wwwise the reverb plugins are not free or not include or something like that

you can right click on any folder in wwise and show in list view or schemantic view in the tree list you will see where your sound go you maybe find there

you can also right click your sound in the bottom right and edit it with an external editor

go little change at the time perseverance is the key !

Hi !
With wwwise the reverb plugins are not free or not include or something like that

you can right click on any folder in wwise and show in list view or schemantic view in the tree list you will see where your sound go you maybe find there

you can also right click your sound in the bottom right and edit it with an external editor

go little change at the time perseverance is the key !
Thanks for the help, but aren't standard reverb plugins from wwise not free?

Hi, you cannot alter the Wwise GameSDK project as you don't have the original assets. In order to add your own custom sounds to it you would have to have access to all used sounds in original form and recompile the project. Whichever way you "replace some sounds in gamesdk" it's only accidentally working.

Hi, you cannot alter the Wwise GameSDK project as you don't have the original assets. In order to add your own custom sounds to it you would have to have access to all used sounds in original form and recompile the project. Whichever way you "replace some sounds in gamesdk" it's only accidentally working.
Thanks, I already solved my problem :)