WWISE

WTH I WAS HAVING ISSUES EXPORTING NOW AUDIO!!! MY CRYENGINE FOLDERS LOOK COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THEN ALL THESE OTHER TUTORIALS!!!

So if i go in sandbox (inSDK) and do all the s_AudioImplName=Cryaudioimplwwise and stuff it works... then i export to engine... then i get in game throught the game launcher and none of my sounds are there why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTH

how do i set it to default! I watched all cry engine tutorials.... i think imm just gonna reinstall

Re: WWISE

WTH I WAS HAVING ISSUES EXPORTING NOW AUDIO!!! MY CRYENGINE FOLDERS LOOK COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THEN ALL THESE OTHER TUTORIALS!!!

So if i go in sandbox (inSDK) and do all the s_AudioImplName=Cryaudioimplwwise and stuff it works... then i export to engine... then i get in game throught the game launcher and none of my sounds are there why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTH

how do i set it to default! I watched all cry engine tutorials.... i think imm just gonna reinstall
Look here http://docs.cryengine.com/display/CEMAN ... +CRYENGINE ;
"As an alternative add following line to your system.cfg or user.cfg file (located in the root folder of the CRYENGINE):
              s_AudioImplName = CryAudioImplWwise"