Page 1 of 1

Localization problem

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:53 am
by Qweerty
Hi, I apologize for my obtrusiveness. I just really want to do something really nice and beautiful on this engine. So let's get down to business. In general, I have a slightly strange situation with the localization of the game. I want to translate my game into Russian, I installed a font that supports Russian and translated everything in .xml files, I also created a separate .xml file for russian.xml in libs. But when I write the command g_language russian (and in general it happens with g_language english), all the text just disappears and the Menu Title appears.

Re: Localization problem

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:56 am
by Qweerty
Hi, I apologize for my obtrusiveness. I just really want to do something really nice and beautiful on this engine. So let's get down to business. In general, I have a slightly strange situation with the localization of the game. I want to translate my game into Russian, I installed a font that supports Russian and translated everything in .xml files, I also created a separate .xml file for russian.xml in libs. But when I write the command g_language russian (and in general it happens with g_language english), all the text just disappears and the Menu Title appears.
Through trial and error, I found out that this is really the case in the command "g_language" (changed in standard english.xml, i.e. did not create any russian.xml)