Localization problem

#1
Hi, I apologize for my obtrusiveness. I just really want to do something really nice and beautiful on this engine. So let's get down to business. In general, I have a slightly strange situation with the localization of the game. I want to translate my game into Russian, I installed a font that supports Russian and translated everything in .xml files, I also created a separate .xml file for russian.xml in libs. But when I write the command g_language russian (and in general it happens with g_language english), all the text just disappears and the Menu Title appears.
Attachments
Xqc0wpd81Mg.jpg
Xqc0wpd81Mg.jpg (73.78 KiB) Viewed 825 times
kMa_ao7sO-0.jpg
kMa_ao7sO-0.jpg (71.1 KiB) Viewed 825 times

Re: Localization problem

#2
Hi, I apologize for my obtrusiveness. I just really want to do something really nice and beautiful on this engine. So let's get down to business. In general, I have a slightly strange situation with the localization of the game. I want to translate my game into Russian, I installed a font that supports Russian and translated everything in .xml files, I also created a separate .xml file for russian.xml in libs. But when I write the command g_language russian (and in general it happens with g_language english), all the text just disappears and the Menu Title appears.
Through trial and error, I found out that this is really the case in the command "g_language" (changed in standard english.xml, i.e. did not create any russian.xml)
Attachments
w3YBN_W5Zao.jpg
w3YBN_W5Zao.jpg (70.45 KiB) Viewed 824 times

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron