Re: How to change the standard main menu of the game to display all the slots of the game?

How can I change the main menu of the game so that it displays all the save slots stored in user \ savegames so that I can load or save the game right in the game menu without using console commands?
P.s sorry for my bad english
You can change the main manu I mean edit what you want using original flash file.You can get it via github repo https://github.com/CRYTEK/GameSDK.And you can change some settings in action graphs.Yes I think we can save and load the saved games using game menu.
Vishwajith Weerasinghe

Re: How to change the standard main menu of the game to display all the slots of the game?

Hey you need to know generic knowledge in flash and you need flash cs6 to open original main menu file.Make a copy of that flash file and open it.You can see some layers with action scripts[A].You can change background picture,button style etc[C].
In flowgraph editor you can see many graphs for related to this main manu.Observe freely slowly and try to understand what did in graphs and flash file.
flash.png
flash.png (218.73 KiB) Viewed 1343 times
flash1.png
flash1.png (71.37 KiB) Viewed 1343 times
flash2.png
flash2.png (142.64 KiB) Viewed 1343 times
Last edited by vishdrck on Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vishwajith Weerasinghe