Menu Scrollbox

Hi, how do I make a menu scrollbox with graphic options?
I see that there's a scrollbox with singleplayer levels, but I couldnt put anything inside my own scrollingbox.

And one more thing: how come timedelay node doesnt work in main menu? I'd like to add image slideshow.

Re: Menu Scrollbox

I see that there's a scrollbox with singleplayer levels, but I couldnt put anything inside my own scrollingbox.
I use the CLIK Components for Scaleform. Its under the Scaleform folder in the tools section. Takes a bit getting into though.

And one more thing: how come timedelay node doesnt work in main menu? I'd like to add image slideshow.
You need to use the delay made for UI only. Its under the UI node section.

/Moved to UI.

Re: Menu Scrollbox

I use the CLIK Components for Scaleform. Its under the Scaleform folder in the tools section. Takes a bit getting into though.

You need to use the delay made for UI only. Its under the UI node section.

/Moved to UI.
Thanks. Will the Cryengine 2 menu scalefom flash scripts work with CE05? Things like drop downs, graphic settings?