Re: Adobe Discontinues Scaleform

I don't want to make corruption here guys but, it could be cool if there was a video support in Cryengine...
As for me, "As2" is comfortable still. But the video support is one of forgotten things here because of integration.
I hope, by the permission of ALLAH, you will do some changes...

Bye.
ALLAH bless you...

Lavizh,
Firstly, i have got time to explain simple wordly logic here.
Clouds moving right?... Self sufficiently?...
All of what happened before and all of what will be happened after happened,can be happened only by the permission of ALLAH.
The one who has got computer information knows that, too many things in computer are saving in memory so that we may see them when we turn it on again.
And if there is a universe like this, choosing something from real examples is one of good ways. Too many things in computer are calculated,can't be done without any person.
And, do you think that universe works self sufficiently?
You can call him as ALLAH, God or with any beautiful name. The best names belong only to Him.

Seeing full picture(atoms,their positions,can't be done self sufficiently) can make you a believer.

As for the video you shared, yep. It was good. Could not be done without permission of ALLAH as every event...

And it must be known well that; ALLAH is purified from what they are associating others with ALLAH. So, we should be the one who can choose what is concrete and what is abstract.

If i did any mistake, i'm sorry.

Lavizh,
Firstly, i have got time to explain simple wordly logic here.
Clouds moving right?... Self sufficiently?...
All of what happened before and all of what will be happened after happened,can be happened only by the permission of ALLAH.
The one who has got computer information knows that, too many things in computer are saving in memory so that we may see them when we turn it on again.
And if there is a universe like this, choosing something from real examples is one of good ways. Too many things in computer are calculated,can't be done without any person.
And, do you think that universe works self sufficiently?
You can call him as ALLAH, God or with any beautiful name. The best names belong only to Him.

Seeing full picture(atoms,their positions,can't be done self sufficiently) can make you a believer.

As for the video you shared, yep. It was good. Could not be done without permission of ALLAH as every event...

And it must be known well that; ALLAH is purified from what they are associating others with ALLAH. So, we should be the one who can choose what is concrete and what is abstract.

If i did any mistake, i'm sorry.
Ok, ok. Let's keep this on track shall we.

According to this post
Yes you can use it commercially. That's the nice thing about the license in CRYENGINE. No additional costs when using Scaleform. Except for Scaleform Video that is.
And this post
in order to play Scaleform Video USM files you need an expensive license from Autodesk.
Autodesk no longer sells these licenses.
Look like for now, we can't just play movie out of the box. But since Adobe discontinues Scaleform, Is there any chance Crytek can make a new deal with Adobe that allows Scaleform Movie for free? (something's in your hand but you are not allowed to use it by any chance, that's torture :( ) I really want to hear from Crytek about this :D
Small tips
How to add an image to a forum post
[C++] How to smoothly turn your character