Pack Ryse - Elephant problem

I downloaded a pack of Ryse elephant. I copied the Animation and Objects folders to a new project from the Blank template named Test. In the Sandbox Editor in Asset Browser these folders are not visible. On the disk you can see these folders that are saved in the Test project. Any help?

Windows 64 Professional.
Cryengine 5.4.
test.jpg
test.jpg (64.68 KiB) Viewed 420 times

Re: Pack Ryse - Elephant problem

Yeah that Ryse pack was created before Crytek implemented the .cryassets system. in CE 5.4 you need to rightclick Game.cryproject in your project folder and hit Generate / Repair metadata. If that doesn't work you can always disable the Asset browser with ed_enableAssetPickers = 0 in editor.cfg (where you installed the engine, not the project folder).

Yeah that Ryse pack was created before Crytek implemented the .cryassets system. in CE 5.4 you need to rightclick Game.cryproject in your project folder and hit Generate / Repair metadata. If that doesn't work you can always disable the Asset browser with ed_enableAssetPickers = 0 in editor.cfg (where you installed the engine, not the project folder).
Now there is not only the Animations folder.
test3.jpg
test3.jpg (90.73 KiB) Viewed 414 times
test2.jpg
test2.jpg (28.45 KiB) Viewed 414 times

Yeah you probably have .cryassets files on other files. I would re-enable the Asset Browser again and generate metadata for the Ryse package.
Yes I did, but there is no animations folder in Asset Browser.
test1.jpg
test1.jpg (23.81 KiB) Viewed 373 times
test2.jpg
test2.jpg (210.86 KiB) Viewed 373 times
test3.jpg
test3.jpg (137.26 KiB) Viewed 373 times