Re: Export to Engine

Hi there,

Can you provide engine version?
Also, please explain exactly what is missing - from the look of your images it looks to be the Environment Preset is not being loaded.
Please make sure you set the correct Environment preset for you map before saving and exporting. You can do this in the Tools->Level Editor->Level Settings->Environment Presets dialog.
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Technical Community Manager
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin

Hi there,

Can you provide engine version?
Also, please explain exactly what is missing - from the look of your images it looks to be the Environment Preset is not being loaded.
Please make sure you set the correct Environment preset for you map before saving and exporting. You can do this in the Tools->Level Editor->Level Settings->Environment Presets dialog.
I apologize for the inaccuracy. I use cryengine 5.3 and with "export to engine" my environment settings are not exported to the game, I don’t know what to do, but I think that this is not a problem in the environment settings

No problem, make sure that you are using the Time Of Day of 12:00 if you want it activated by default.
If it is not the default environment preset, or it is a different time of day then you will want to use Flow Graph to set the Time of Day and/or the Preset you wish to use.
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Technical Community Manager
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin

No problem, make sure that you are using the Time Of Day of 12:00 if you want it activated by default.
If it is not the default environment preset, or it is a different time of day then you will want to use Flow Graph to set the Time of Day and/or the Preset you wish to use.
Many thanks =)