Re: Rock - Showing my material

In that case - pretty impressive, although I feel the range on the displacement is a little bleeding edge - which lowers the quality a little at the extremes.

Feedback from me would be to dialback the displacement a little and smooth out the overall values - will probably end with a more realistic looking end product.

cry-kane wrote:In that case - pretty impressive, although I feel the range on the displacement is a little bleeding edge - which lowers the quality a little at the extremes.

Feedback from me would be to dialback the displacement a little and smooth out the overall values - will probably end with a more realistic looking end product.

yep, also the texture is 2048. and I have a big zoom on the texture becase the uv I did.

cry-kane wrote:In that case - pretty impressive, although I feel the range on the displacement is a little bleeding edge - which lowers the quality a little at the extremes.

Soon I will do a better one.