Hi guys, I am working on a character, a remake from zelda the wind waker’s Ganondorf.
My goal is to make it a playable character in Cryengine.
I tried many things to port it from 3ds max to cryengine. I tried to convert it to a .fbx file and export it, but some parts are missing in the .fbx model, when I open it in the cryengine character tool.
Exporting the model in 3ds max to a .fbx file and viewing it with animation works fine in 3ds max or maya.
I also tried to export it with the cryexporter tool in 3ds max, but somehow I can’t export the model with the skeleton, when I try to export it as an .cga. And if I don’t include the skeleton, I can’t see the model in the animation editor either.
I never really worked with this tools before, but I tried the deer example files, and they worked fine.
Eventually I would like to attach the .fbx or .max file, but I don’t know how.
- This error do I get, when I try to export it as a .chr
- error.png (28.3 KiB) Viewed 668 times
- This is how it looks like originally
- t-pose-original.png (48.4 KiB) Viewed 668 times
- This is how the .fbx model looks like in Cryengine
- ganon t-pose.png (52.27 KiB) Viewed 668 times