Re: How to run custom reload animation from fbx in weapon xml file?

Hey reload animations mean I think you are talking about player reload the weapon?If yes I think you have to make new animations using sdk skeleton and export it as fbx and then you can import that fbx file into characters editor or simply drag it into asset browser.It builds all possibilities [.skin,.chr,.anm] using that fbx.Finally you have to make a copy of a pre-built weapon xml file and edit it.
Cheers!
hello
i made new weapon with xml and imported it to sandbox.now i want to add my reload animation to weapon.in xml file , animations load from .dba but i want to load from fbx , cga , anim or etc.so is it possible?
Vishwajith Weerasinghe

Hello
i have about 40 weapons with 4k textures and full animations in fbx. they are not using cryengine skeletal. i want to use them in cryengine.

in unity and unreal engine i can import these weapons and use them but in cryengine i think base is different.

NOTE: my weapons have hands model. but in cryengine weapons must have no hands models.is'nt it?
CPU: Core i7 7500u - Ram: 16GB DDR4 - GC: 940MX - Hard: 1TB SSD

Hello
i have about 40 weapons with 4k textures and full animations in fbx. they are not using cryengine skeletal. i want to use them in cryengine.

in unity and unreal engine i can import these weapons and use them but in cryengine i think base is different.

NOTE: my weapons have hands model. but in cryengine weapons must have no hands models.is'nt it?
HI
This video builds a weapon in cryengine 5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avCrFyg3L3w
طبیق همین آموزش راحت میتونی اسلحه ایجاد کنی

Hello

HI
This video builds a weapon in cryengine 5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avCrFyg3L3w
طبیق همین آموزش راحت میتونی اسلحه ایجاد کنی
thank you. i will check it. دمت گرم
CPU: Core i7 7500u - Ram: 16GB DDR4 - GC: 940MX - Hard: 1TB SSD