Re: BCRY Exporter - Blender to CryEngine Content Pipeline

Hello. Thanks for great add-on, it really helps us to use Blender more effectively.
Can you please give us a hint how to perform Export to CryEngine with hotkey?
We already assigned desired hotkey to menu item, but it just spawns file browser and asks for filename.
Is there some way to quickly re-export already exported model? It would be nice to erase the line
between Blender and CryEngine even more.
--
Thanks in advance!

Hello. Thanks for great add-on, it really helps us to use Blender more effectively.
Can you please give us a hint how to perform Export to CryEngine with hotkey?
We already assigned desired hotkey to menu item, but it just spawns file browser and asks for filename.
Is there some way to quickly re-export already exported model? It would be nice to erase the line
between Blender and CryEngine even more.
--
Thanks in advance!
You are welcome :)

It sounds great. I will consider to add hotkey for quick exporting on the next release.
Thank you for suggestion.

Great addon!
Few questions from me:

When I try to export my rig as chr file I got error:
lovation: <unknow location>:-1
I made sure my skeleton has applied rot/loc/scale and same for the primitive mesh. I also created the root bone. But I just picked some random basic rig from blendswap and tried to export that so maybe that's the reason? Does skeleton has to meet some sort of requiments to be exported properly or it should work on most of the custom rigs?

I wish I could animate first person animation with animated objects (weapons). Is there any obstacle for it?

Hi Feedbackex,

Do you have an idea why my mesh is partially hidden when LOD's come up ?
Know this question wasn't pointed to me but I thought I may help :) So, perhaps normals of your LOD are messed up? Recalculate normals (Ctrl+N) and apply rotation and scale or location of your LOD. If you transformed your LOD mesh it may be the case.
GorbashGaming - Beginner Tutorials for CE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIjN10 ... Img/videos

Great addon!
Few questions from me:

When I try to export my rig as chr file I got error:
lovation: <unknow location>:-1
I made sure my skeleton has applied rot/loc/scale and same for the primitive mesh. I also created the root bone. But I just picked some random basic rig from blendswap and tried to export that so maybe that's the reason? Does skeleton has to meet some sort of requiments to be exported properly or it should work on most of the custom rigs?

I wish I could animate first person animation with animated objects (weapons). Is there any obstacle for it?
Yeah you can customize the rig as you wish. Could you share your blend file in order to check it?