Re: BCRY Exporter - Blender to CryEngine Content Pipeline

Hi guys, we have finally released BCRY Exporter 5.1 with new documents and sample files.

Highlighted Features

- Parent/Child relation exporting
- Dummy/Empty object exporting
- New Vehicle Exporting support and setup document
- New Blend Layer supporting and document
- Player SDK v1.0
- New simple HMMWV vehicle blend file.

You may download it from here.
You can also access full feature/improvement list from here.

Thank you for all your patient.

I want to share my Blender skeleton rig with you again! I think it could help everybody who works with Blender and especially in CE 3 ! Like I told last time, it has a little problem with the IK, dont know why BUT if you export you character skins via this skeleton rig you are able to use the generic skeleton from cryengine in character tool and attach your skins without any problems. Everything works :)
I appreciate every feedback.

Cheers

Player_SDK_Skeleton.rar
(126.84 KiB) Downloaded 21 times

feedbackex wrote:
graf_fridula wrote:Hey feedbackex.

Would it be possible for you to make a video how to export cga animation into CE 5.3 ? It would be very helpful!
Thanks

Hi graf_fridula,

I am considering this, but unfortunately, I have no enough time in recent days :(

No problem @feedbackex. I figured it out myself and thanks to your documentation. I appreciate the work you did with BCry!
Noises of the Zone:
FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE |CE-FORUMS

graf_fridula wrote:
feedbackex wrote:
graf_fridula wrote:Hey feedbackex.

Would it be possible for you to make a video how to export cga animation into CE 5.3 ? It would be very helpful!
Thanks

Hi graf_fridula,

I am considering this, but unfortunately, I have no enough time in recent days :(

No problem @feedbackex. I figured it out myself and thanks to your documentation. I appreciate the work you did with BCry!

You're welcome :)

Can anyone help with cga export? I want to export multiple animated objects from blender, but their pivots not in the center of coordinates 0.0.0., and when i make parent root for this objects (to export one .cga file ) they moves to root's pivot coordinates in cryengine.
http://www.screencapture.ru/uploaded/09 ... bF1D48.jpg here is the example.

If i would make pivots right at 0.0.0 everything works fine. But i need to rotate around my current pivot, and i dont want to keyframe each frame, bcs i need rotate right at this 3d cursor coordinates (there is pivot also).