Re: BCRY Exporter - Blender to CryEngine Content Pipeline

Hello CryEngine Community! I am currently using Blender 2.79 and CryEngine 5.4. I use Blender for creating 3D models, sculpts and then exporting them to CryEngine in FBX format. I downloaded BCRY 5 Exporter addon today, but I'm new to it. I know BCRY exports characters, character animations, geometry, animated geometry... But I have a question about fire, smoke, fluid and particle simulations. Can BCRY export them to CryEngine?

robertzaku1 wrote:Hello CryEngine Community! I am currently using Blender 2.79 and CryEngine 5.4. I use Blender for creating 3D models, sculpts and then exporting them to CryEngine in FBX format. I downloaded BCRY 5 Exporter addon today, but I'm new to it. I know BCRY exports characters, character animations, geometry, animated geometry... But I have a question about fire, smoke, fluid and particle simulations. Can BCRY export them to CryEngine?

Hi robertzaku1, unfortunately, BCRY exporter can't export particle. As I know there is no any pipeline for particles between CryEngine and DCC tools.

arcticlion wrote:Hi feedbackex could you clarify about this error during SKIN exporting ?

Code: Select all

Bone mapping length (24746) doesn't match number of vertex positions (26263)

the Skin do not have the "Weightless" vertexes, I check it.
could you check this file? here is link https://github.com/CopyPasteBugs/VFiles ... ng%20Issue

Hi arcticlion, please try export with disable Apply Modifier, then it should work. I guess there is a problem mesh apply modifier algorithm of Blender for armature modifier. I will check it as soon.