Re: Crytiff plugin question

I know that we have different types of textures and their purpose. What i would like to know do i need these "lowQ/highQ" presets, are they necessary and how to enable them?

Code: Select all

map of deprecated/legacy preset-names which have current preset name equivalents ; the old names will be converted to the new ones prior to re-saving images ; "old preset name"="new preset name" [_presetAliases] Diffuse_highQ=Albedo Diffuse_lowQ=Albedo DiffuseWithMask_highQ=AlbedoWithOpacity DiffuseWithMask_lowQ=AlbedoWithOpacity DiffuseWithAlphaTest_highQ=AlbedoWithCoverage DiffuseWithAlpha_highQ=AlbedoWithGenericAlpha Diffuse_Decal=Decal_AlbedoWithOpacity Specular_highQ=Reflectance Specular_lowQ=Reflectance SpecularLinear_highQ=Reflectance_Linear SpecularWithGlossInAlpha_highQ=ReflectanceWithSmoothness_Legacy Packed_specular_lowq=Reflectance Normalmap_highQ=Normals Normalmap_lowQ=Normals NormalmapWithGlossInAlpha_highQ=NormalsWithSmoothness_Legacy DisplacementMap=Displacement Bump2Normalmap_highQ=NormalsFromDisplacement Bump2Normalmap_lowQ=NormalsFromDisplacement DetailBumpMap=Normals DetailTexture=Albedo MergedDetailMap=Detail_MergedAlbedoNormalsSmoothness MergedDetailMap_HighQ=Detail_MergedAlbedoNormalsSmoothness_Lossless Skybox_highQ=SkyboxLDR HDRCubemap_highQ=EnvironmentProbeHDR HDRDiffuseCubemap_highQ=EnvironmentProbeHDR_Irradiance HDRReflectionsRGBK_highQ=SkyboxHDR HDRSkydomeRGBK_highQ=SkyboxHDR HDRCubemapRGBK_highQ=EnvironmentProbeHDR HDRDiffuseCubemapRGBK_highQ=EnvironmentProbeHDR_Irradiance ParticleDiffuse=Albedo ParticleDiffuseStreamable=Albedo OpacityMap=Opacity UserInterface=UserInterface_Lossless ReferenceImage_NoSrgb=ReferenceImage_Linear TerrainDiffuse=Terrain_Albedo TerrainDiffuseHighPassed=Terrain_Albedo_HighPassed

Re: Crytiff plugin question

If you are using CE V (or CE 3.6 and later) you should use Albedo preset. Diffuse LowQ, HighQ was used by older Cryengine before 3.6 as far as I remmeber. Old presets are mapped to new in rc config file. But better to use new presets.
I use 5.3 version.
Do i still need to rename textures to "_diff" for diffuse or in this case albedo?