Shadows in first person.

How can I turn off the shadows on first person ?
if I turn off the shadows on the material parameters I will not have shadows in my model. like I will not see anymore my shadows on the objects - terrain etc.

with the 5.3.2 It was good. and now with the 5.3.3 I have some problems the same I have on the 5.2.3

so I just want to turn off the shadows. only in first person camera.
is that with console ? shaders ?
or Have any way to separate the third model character from the first person ?

Thank you.

Re: Shadows in first person.

-vitorribeiro- wrote:How can I turn off the shadows on first person ?
if I turn off the shadows on the material parameters I will not have shadows in my model. like I will not see anymore my shadows on the objects - terrain etc.

with the 5.3.2 It was good. and now with the 5.3.3 I have some problems the same I have on the 5.2.3

Thank you.

Version 5.3.3 is still buggy. If Shadows were working On/Off by Material Parameters then it Version Fault. Hope it'll get fixed soon.
Director @MARKHOR Games Pakistan

Re: Shadows in first person.

ahm3d wrote:
-vitorribeiro- wrote:How can I turn off the shadows on first person ?

Thank you.

Version 5.3.3 is still buggy. If Shadows were working On/Off by Material Parameters then it Version Fault. Hope it'll get fixed soon.

ok, but if I do this. it will be like I said before.
I will have no shadows of the character on terrain etc.
thank you anyway. I will separete the character in 2 models and .cdf. 1 with shadows and another 1 without