Problem with day and night cycle/Time Of Day

I'm trying to setup day and night cycle/Time Of Day. While it works fine on the editor, in the game it looks entirely different.
The shadows are gone(self shadowing still works fine), and the position of the sun is not updating.
I'm wondering whether there is some setting I'm missing.

Engine version: 5.4
Attachments
ToDEditor.jpg
ToDEditor.jpg (123.53 KiB) Viewed 176 times
ToDinGame.jpg
ToDinGame.jpg (156.1 KiB) Viewed 177 times

Re: Problem with day and night cycle/Time Of Day

akitsukirin wrote:I'm trying to setup day and night cycle/Time Of Day. While it works fine on the editor, in the game it looks entirely different.
The shadows are gone(self shadowing still works fine), and the position of the sun is not updating.

In the environment editor save your configuration and then export to engine go on file at the top left and click on export to engine. Before do that check instead the environment ed. The start time of your level at the bottom

Re: Problem with day and night cycle/Time Of Day

ik-interactive wrote:
akitsukirin wrote:I'm trying to setup day and night cycle/Time Of Day. While it works fine on the editor, in the game it looks entirely different.

In the environment editor save your configuration and then export to engine go on file at the top left and click on export to engine. Before do that check instead the environment ed. The start time of your level at the bottom

Thank you for replying. I tried to follow what you said, but I'm still getting weird lighting and missing shadows. I also tested on a new template project, getting the same result.
Is there any extra setting I need to set for the skybox or something?
Attachments
inGame.jpg
inGame.jpg (117.12 KiB) Viewed 136 times