Re: Dynamic Weather System? CE V

And what country does Crytek "discriminate" against? I doubt Crytek is doing that on purpose. Why don't you tell me what country you live in and i'll forward this further up.

And what country does Crytek "discriminate" against?
Discrimination is restricting members of one group from opportunities or privileges that are available to another group, leading to the exclusion of the individual or entities based on logical or irrational decision making.
I thinks you can call it irrational decision making.
I doubt Crytek is doing that on purpose.
That is correct, they just don't care. Look at all this mess recently happened.
Why don't you tell me what country you live in and i'll forward this further up.
It is not a secret, Kazakhstan. And if you can help sort this mess out (which i doubt), Thank you Lavizh!
The odd part is they had it posted before... so I cant see why the change...

https://www.cryengine.com/news/communit ... her-system
Would you prefer to download software from some shady links rather than using legit marketplace?
Besides, that would be probably illegal according to the license agreement.

Isn't Kazakhstan on an US or EU sanctions list? If so there is nothing Crytek can do about that. They would be bound legally.

It's not that Crytek doesn't care. There are legal issues to deal with aswell.

Need to check this further with legal department

Isn't Kazakhstan on an US or EU sanctions list? If so there is nothing Crytek can do about that. They would be bound legally.

It's not that Crytek doesn't care. There are legal issues to deal with aswell.

Need to check this further with legal department
No it is not. Kazakhstan is currently hosting international exhibition Expo 2017 and Germany is one of the guests.

Anyway thanks!

That is good to hear. I'll have a chat with some people on monday to see what the problem is. Maybe the country just isn't on the approved list by mistake. We will check.

That is good to hear. I'll have a chat with some people on monday to see what the problem is. Maybe the country just isn't on the approved list by mistake. We will check.
Nobody from crytek responded regarding this issue here or contacted me.