Re: Please help Do I have to use CryAction ?

For any genre of games, there is no certainly determined properties, ideas, specifications.
If you're building your own, that means you've got your special ideas.
Compiling CryAction, CryGameSDK or any other dll is your own choice. In this case, no one can tell you whether use it or not.
It's up to you.
But in terms of grouping, if your code is general/global code, is not only about your game(for ex: math, logic and etc... operators) use them in CryAction.
If it's a function that's fully about your game(for ex: player movement, firing weapon and etc...), use it in CryGameSDK.
As for lua script, maybe you can be obliged to use them for some special reasons.

For any genre of games, there is no certainly determined properties, ideas, specifications.
If you're building your own, that means you've got your special ideas.
Compiling CryAction, CryGameSDK or any other dll is your own choice. In this case, no one can tell you whether use it or not.
It's up to you.
But in terms of grouping, if your code is general/global code, is not only about your game(for ex: math, logic and etc... operators) use them in CryAction.
If it's a function that's fully about your game(for ex: player movement, firing weapon and etc...), use it in CryGameSDK.
As for lua script, maybe you can be obliged to use them for some special reasons.
Thank you for your reply. When I am not clear, why is the structure of GameSDK different from the structure of the third person project? Why does the third person project start the project by expanding the component form instead of using CryAction directly?

Er, this question is nonsensical.

CryAction is used in EVERY project because it has tons of stuff related to game runtime, animations, action maps, etc.

I'm presuming that you mean 'action maps'

You don't have to use them, but it's best if you do (lots of useful features).
Thank you for your reply. When I am not clear, why is the structure of GameSDK different from the structure of the third person project? Why does the third person project start the project by expanding the component form instead of using CryAction directly?

Maybe I should be going to study the source code well?

CryAction is used in EVERY project because it has tons of stuff related to game runtime, animations, action maps, etc.

If I Begin to build a game project ,Which is better in the way of the third person project using the component and the way GameSDK uses Actor ?

Maybe I should be going to study the source code well?
If I Begin to build a game project ,Which is better in the way of the third person project using the component and the way GameSDK uses Actor ?