Missing Libraries On monoDevelop c#

I've got some errors when I compile , I've attach a screenshot of the IDE with the errors.
So I cannot do my project ...
------------------------------Screenshot------------------------------

ScreenShot_1.PNG
ScreenShot_1.PNG (102.19 KiB) Viewed 194 times

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Missing Libraries On monoDevelop c#

Did you open the solution by right-clicking on the SampleApp.cryproject file and selecting "Edit C# Code"? If you go directly to <PathToYourProject>/Code/SampleApp.sln and open the solution there it will not be able to find the required dll's because it doesn't know where the CRYENGINE root folder is located.

If it's still not working make sure the Active Runtime is set correctly to Mono 4.4.1, which you can check by going to "Project->Active Runtime" in the menu of MonoDevelop.
If Mono 4.4.1 is not available you can add it by going to "Tools->Options->.Net Runtimes" and press the Add-button. In the open-file dialog go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crytek\CRYENGINE Launcher\Crytek\CRYENGINE_5.3\bin\common\Mono" (this is the default location, but can be different if you installed the CRYENGINE somewhere else) and press OK. Set the newly added runtime as the default runtime, and try building again. MonoDevelop might need to be restarted after switching the runtime, so if it's not building try restarting MonoDevelop.