Cannot generate solution

Hi
I so much tried to generate c++ templates solutions but I failed I also changed my engine version to 5.3 from 5.4 and it didn't worked . This error was occurred in both 5.3 and 5.4:

Code: Select all

"F:\Program Files (x86)\Crytek\CRYENGINE Launcher\Crytek\CRYENGINE_5.3\Tools\CryVersionSelector\cryrun.exe" "projgen" "F:\Cryengine_Projects\CryEngine_5.3\Game.cryproject" "E:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe" "-Wno-dev" "-Ax64" "-DPROJECT_FILE:FILEPATH=F:\Cryengine_Projects\CryEngine_5.3\Game.cryproject" "-DCryEngine_DIR:PATH=F:\Program Files (x86)\Crytek\CRYENGINE Launcher\Crytek\CRYENGINE_5.3" "-DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH:PATH=F:\Program Files (x86)\Crytek\CRYENGINE Launcher\Crytek\CRYENGINE_5.3\Tools\CMake\modules" "-DCMAKE_LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY_DEBUG:PATH=F:\Cryengine_Projects\CryEngine_5.3\bin/win_x64" "-DCMAKE_LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY_RELEASE:PATH=F:\Cryengine_Projects\CryEngine_5.3\bin/win_x64" "-DCMAKE_LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY_MINSIZEREL:PATH=F:\Cryengine_Projects\CryEngine_5.3\bin/win_x64" "-DCMAKE_LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY_RELWITHDEBINFO:PATH=F:\Cryengine_Projects\CryEngine_5.3\bin/win_x64" "F:\Cryengine_Projects\CryEngine_5.3\Code" -- Building for: Visual Studio 15 2017 -- Selecting Windows SDK version to target Windows 10.0.16299. -- The CXX compiler identification is unknown -- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred! See also "F:/Cryengine_Projects/CryEngine_5.3/Solutions/Game.win_x64/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log". See also "F:/Cryengine_Projects/CryEngine_5.3/Solutions/Game.win_x64/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".

Re: Cannot generate solution

Can you provide this file:
F:/Cryengine_Projects/CryEngine_5.3/Solutions/Game.win_x64/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log

Which version of Visual Studio are you using?
Can you screengrab the features list of the visual studio installation you used?

Thanks
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Technical Community Manager
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin