Re: Missing C# templates

This is something we are working towards and we are not letting go of C#, we are actively developing features to make it easier to use.
If you have a specific query regarding how to use a particular feature of our C# integration then we would like to hear your what issues you are having.

Thanks
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Technical Community Manager
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin

This is something we are working towards and we are not letting go of C#, we are actively developing features to make it easier to use.
If you have a specific query regarding how to use a particular feature of our C# integration then we would like to hear your what issues you are having.

Thanks
Come to think of it. I can't get the C# solution file working.
For example, I have a C# project. I right click the file "Game.cryproject" > "Generate solution". Then I got the file "..\Code\Game.sln", but weird that it said this solution file is not compatible with my Visual Studio 2015 which is working totally fine with C++ solution. I really want to try C# feature in CryEngine, but this bug is preventing me do that.
Small tips
How to add an image to a forum post
[C++] How to smoothly turn your character

I right click the file "Game.cryproject" > "Generate solution". Then I got the file "..\Code\Game.sln", but weird that it said this solution file is not compatible with my Visual Studio 2015 which is working totally fine with C++ solution.
The CRYENGINE C# projects have a special type to identify them as CRYENGINE projects. To open these projects you need an extension in your IDE, which we currently only have for Xamarin Studio. More information on how to install this extension can be found here. An extension for Visual Studio 2017 is currently in development and will most likely release with the next engine update.