Unable to Generate Solution From Gİthub Main/Release

Downloaded -stabilisation branch and -main branch, tried to build both. Downloaded SDKs as instructed. At first time waf running didn't change anything and let it be as "build gamezero". But waf is looking for "STDEnv" in Schematyc folder which isn't there.

Here is pic:

Thanks.

Then tried cry_cmake.exe as advised. Changed nothing. Just clicked "Generate". I got this:

image hosting com

I am normally able to build projects of Cryengine 5.3 with my VS 2015.

Thanks

Re: Unable to Generate Solution From Gİthub Main/Release

Hi, can you post the content of the cmake log window? I think you have missing dependencies.

For the main branch, some module are brocken/incomplete. Disable the following entries and try again (re-generate):
  • PLUGIN_USERANALYTICS
  • PLUGIN_VR_OCULUS
  • PLUGIN_VR_OPENVR
  • PLUGIN_VR_OSVR
  • OPTION_SCALEFORMHELPER
  • RENDERER_DX12
  • RENDERER_VULKAN
or via commandline:

Code: Select all

cmake -G "YOUR GENERATOR"^ "-DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=%ENGINE_ROOT%\Tools\CMake\toolchain\windows\WindowsPC-MSVC.cmake"^ "-DPLUGIN_USERANALYTICS=0" "-DPLUGIN_VR_OCULUS=0" "-DPLUGIN_VR_OPENVR=0" "-DPLUGIN_VR_OSVR=0"^ "-DOPTION_SCALEFORMHELPER=0" "-DRENDERER_DX12=0" "-DRENDERER_VULKAN=0" "-DPROJECT_CRYENGINE_GAMEZERO=1"^ %ENGINE_ROOT%
...modules such as Vulkan need additional dependencies they are currently not included in the SDK's folder.

However, after a successful compiling, only the game launcher will running, sandbox needs an update :( ....tested with VS 2017
~Germany

Re: Unable to Generate Solution From Gİthub Main/Release

Hi, can you post the content of the cmake log window? I think you have missing dependencies.

For the main branch, some module are brocken/incomplete. Disable the following entries and try again (re-generate):
  • PLUGIN_USERANALYTICS
  • PLUGIN_VR_OCULUS
  • PLUGIN_VR_OPENVR
  • PLUGIN_VR_OSVR
  • OPTION_SCALEFORMHELPER
  • RENDERER_DX12
  • RENDERER_VULKAN
or via commandline:

Code: Select all

cmake -G "YOUR GENERATOR"^ "-DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=%ENGINE_ROOT%\Tools\CMake\toolchain\windows\WindowsPC-MSVC.cmake"^ "-DPLUGIN_USERANALYTICS=0" "-DPLUGIN_VR_OCULUS=0" "-DPLUGIN_VR_OPENVR=0" "-DPLUGIN_VR_OSVR=0"^ "-DOPTION_SCALEFORMHELPER=0" "-DRENDERER_DX12=0" "-DRENDERER_VULKAN=0" "-DPROJECT_CRYENGINE_GAMEZERO=1"^ %ENGINE_ROOT%
...modules such as Vulkan need additional dependencies they are currently not included in the SDK's folder.

However, after a successful compiling, only the game launcher will running, sandbox needs an update :( ....tested with VS 2017

I unchecked the options you mentioned and still getting the error. Here is the log after I have unchecked the options you mentioned.

images shares