Re: Collection of image-based basic tutorials for CryEngine on Windows

Not until 5.4 is officially released I'm afraid :P. But I will take a look at it as soon as 5.4 is officially out, which will (hopefully) include building sandbox as well.

Explanation;
Thing about the preview is it can require some custom tweaking to build etc. With vs 2017 support still being worked on, although it is possible, it can require some manual modifications or configuration changes to succeed and I refuse to put any "Workarounds" in a startup guide (as they could easily become irrelevant).

----

My advice if you are keen on testing the preview of 5.4 is to create or join in on one of the active topics on the matter, hopefully the teething issues will be resolved for the big release.

cheers!

PS;
I'm not venturing into C# yet (if ever) I'm afraid :P.
Uniflare
CRYENGINE Community Coordinator
Here to help the community and social channels grow and thrive.

My personal belongings;
Beginner Guides | My GitHub | Splash Plugin

Re: Collection of image-based basic tutorials for CryEngine on Windows

uniflare wrote:Not until 5.4 is officially released I'm afraid :P. But I will take a look at it as soon as 5.4 is officially out, which will (hopefully) include building sandbox as well.

Explanation;
Thing about the preview is it can require some custom tweaking to build etc. With vs 2017 support still being worked on, although it is possible, it can require some manual modifications or configuration changes to succeed and I refuse to put any "Workarounds" in a startup guide (as they could easily become irrelevant).

----

My advice if you are keen on testing the preview of 5.4 is to create or join in on one of the active topics on the matter, hopefully the teething issues will be resolved for the big release.

cheers!

PS;
I'm not venturing into C# yet (if ever) I'm afraid :P.

Yeah I understand hopefully they will release it soon. the reason i want to go with 5.4 so early is the support of vs2017