Re: [TUTORIAL] 5.4 - Creating RPG Game from scratch!

Nobody forces you to watch it. This is series about rpg. And this is my favourite kind of games so I enjoy doing it the most out of all. It would be boring for myself to make videos about card games. It would make me stop ejoying it, and therefore I would stop. Also rpg is the most complex and it has all features that people could use it later in any type of game. Even action. I am not expecting to earn any big money on youtube out of it, because the size of community is just too small. So I just do what I enjoy the most and then I share it with the others.
Cryengine tutorial videos on my Youtube channel! Check it out !
https://www.youtube.com/user/MusicForLifePL20

Re: [TUTORIAL] 5.4 - Creating RPG Game from scratch!

fury22uk wrote:Nobody forces you to watch it. This is series about rpg. And this is my favourite kind of games so I enjoy doing it the most out of all. It would be boring for myself to make videos about card games. It would make me stop ejoying it, and therefore I would stop. Also rpg is the most complex and it has all features that people could use it later in any type of game. Even action. I am not expecting to earn any big money on youtube out of it, because the size of community is just too small. So I just do what I enjoy the most and then I share it with the others.

You are right , make what you enjoy.
I don't understand what is wrong with mknmknmknjk ?